Last updated 28 February 2019
- Not Professional Advice: While we seek to ensure that material on this website is accurate and up-to-date, the information and any follow up information provided to you is general in nature, does not constitute financial, accounting, taxation or other professional advice and should not be relied on as such. Specific advice should be taken for specific fact situations. You cannot rely on the contents of this website, or our products and services provided through this website, as financial, accounting, taxation or other professional advice. We do not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or any linked site. Users should seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on, or entering into any commitment based on such information, which material is purely published for reference purposes alone.”
- Intellectual Property: Unless otherwise stated, Lantern Partners is the owner of all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this website. This includes, without limitation, all intellectual property rights in respect of all text, graphics, logos, images and any downloads that may be offered on this website. Lantern Partners’ ownership in such intellectual property is protected by both Australian and international law.
- Proprietary Notices: In the event that you are granted permission by Lantern Partners to use this website or any portion of it or its content other than for personal use, subject to any contrary agreement you reach with Lantern Partners, you must ensure that all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content are retained.
- Content: Lantern Partners has endeavoured to take all reasonable and appropriate care in the preparation of the content of this website and Lantern Partners and has no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate. However, Lantern Partners does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information or that such information is error free. Lantern Partners does not undertake to keep this website updated. Lantern Partners does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result either directly or indirectly from reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website including without limitation where such loss or damage is a result of or contributed to by the negligence of Lantern Partners.
- Linked Websites: This website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Lantern Partners is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, including further links contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
- Links: Lantern Partners requires that you obtain the prior written approval of Lantern Partners before providing any link to this website. Where such approval is given, you further agree that you will not use any Lantern Partners logo, trademark or other proprietary graphic as part of such link without the express prior approval of Lantern Partners.
- Accessing: You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Lantern Partners does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which may arise in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- Jurisdiction: This website is governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and in all matters relating to or arising from your use of the website, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- Disputes: In the event that you have a dispute in respect of the content of this website or relating to or arising from your use of this website, you must immediately notify Lantern Partners in writing giving details of the dispute.
Telephone: +61 414 592 331